Found a bargain not cycling related? Do tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Out of Stock lol

johnnyb47

Guru
I bought a heated cushion from Lidl today for £20.
I was a little skeptical about it, but with my aching back and joints I thought I give it a try.
Well it's been absolutely bliss tonight relaxing in front of the tv.Ive had it behind my back and it's really eased the aches and pains away.As it's kept me warm I've not bothered firing up the central heating either..
Highly recommend

OP
OP
albion

albion

Guru
At One Beyond. 8 none sponge flat scourers £1. Apart from 3 times more expensive Vileda ones, few stores stock these, no doubt because they are the ones that last ages. Also had a 3x5 set of bag clips to seal your sarnies. £1
Worth noting that One Beyond still currently looks a cut above all the other poundland/house bargains type stores. I did not linger long but did pass their Led bulbs. The 100 watt equivs looked good value at £1.50. (Bike licks mentioned in cycle thread)

I bought a heated cushion from Lidl today for £20.
I was a little skeptical about it, but with my aching back and joints I thought I give it a try.
Well it's been absolutely bliss tonight relaxing in front of the tv.Ive had it behind my back and it's really eased the aches and pains away.As it's kept me warm I've not bothered firing up the central heating either..
Highly recommend

I have a heated pad from amazon. I say pad - it's more like a small blanket. 2 foot by 3 foot. Works so well as a lap blanket and costs about tuppence an hour to run. If you WFH or just don't want to turn the whole house heating on when it's chilly - I can certainly recommend it.
As you say - it's great when you're a bit achy.

Smthers

Über Member
Mouse arrived today. Not quite Logitech quality, but a definite bargain for £6.98 delivered.

vickster

Legendary Member
Opened and it's rather smaller than I want for daily use, already have a mini one from the days when I used to travel for work.
I'll swap this one out with the bigger one my mum has, she only has little hands, and doesn't use the laptop much anyway (the bigger one was bought for my dad :sad: )

lazybloke

Considering a new username
On the subject of mice I've just heard some can scroll sideways.
The cheap way of doing it is a button that just toggles the existing scroll wheel between vertical & horizonal modes of operation.

A better way seems to be two separate scroll wheels.

Prices seem to vary from £24 (DeLUX) to nearly £90 (Logitech).

Probably worth it if you do lots of work in Excel.

Top Bottom