BRVR - Goats League - Climb 13 - Furka Pass From Realp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
To celebrate the Tour of Switzerland this weeks climb is Furka Pass from Realp, 15.14Km and 892m of ascent.

furkapassfromrealp.profile.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

SmP-62

Interresting climb, rode there last year in beginning of july ... was only few degrees above zero.

Last edited:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
cheers TB found it
i really am a dunderhead when it comes to computers - i surprise myself on a daily basis on just how thick i can be !

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Sorry, it's me being lazy (Although I prefer the word Smart :biggrin: ) with the spreadsheet organised the way it was I would have to order all the columns, this new way I only order the two on the "Positions" tab.

Sorry for the confusion.

SmP-62

Different pace this time because of high altitude preparations (meaning no hard training or TT) ... heart rate (only) 150 all the time (+-2, it slips a few times for a moment to 153 on the false flat and on the flat) ... it is hard to maintain constant HR on the climb with permanently changing slope ... must 'brake' uphill ... 53:51 ... will do it again with my usual pace when this training phase will be over

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Mildly interesting in that I've done this one before almost exactly 1 year ago (which I only discovered because I searched by rides I have not completed initially), fortunately managed to beat my previous effort by just over 2 minutes :okay:, so 1:03:23 please @Aleman

BTW, I've gone out of order as I didn't have time for Cormet tonight, hope that's ok and I don't get an official warning for it.

Top Bottom