However did he manage that?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
1715888398713.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Do you have some direct experience?

Yeah. It sent Andy on a date with me.

I knew someone who found her husband was on such a site. She was most indignant about it and had left him with her kid and a load of money, he was a successful businessman. However when pushed she only found out about his being on that site when she had logged on looking for an illicit hookup herself! She actually admitted that she'd been on that site for a few years and saw nothing wrong with her being on it.

Another friend used to go to singles nights. He got introduced to them by his married friends. He stopped going when he worked out that a lot of people at those singles events took their wedding rings off before going in. He might have been one of the few singleton at the events!

There's a lot going on and if one such hookup site says Jeremy Clarkson is one hot piece manhood then I can see no good thing in any of that. No truth or integrity with any of that news!

I should mention here that a lot of you have very biased views

Clarkson is only a few days younger than me - and we have a lot of other things in common

So he is clearly a very good looking and attractive bloke!!!

Oh - and on another point

When I was teaching ICT in secondary school I used to have a load of tasks for the kids to do

One of then was a picture of Clarkson - and the task was to make him look better by using GIMP (free program like Photoshop) to erase his gut, get rid of his bald spot and change his expression (he was shouting at some jet ski riders at the time) to be more attractive!

The look on the girl's faces when presented with this task was great!!!
(which was the highlight of the whole lesson!!!)

I didn't generally stick to the normally teaching tasks - but it seemed to work!

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
It might be since his series "Clarkson's Farm". We've watched all of it, and he does come across as a lovable buffoon. He was actually crying when some of his piglets died; maybe showing a side to him that no-one ever saw on top gear. I'm not one to judge though, I think it's good that a man of ample years who is balding and has a beer belly is deemed sexy by some. There's hope for me yet!

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
I should mention here that a lot of you have very biased views

Clarkson is only a few days younger than me - and we have a lot of other things in common

So he is clearly a very good looking and attractive bloke!!!

Oh - and on another point

When I was teaching ICT in secondary school I used to have a load of tasks for the kids to do

One of then was a picture of Clarkson - and the task was to make him look better by using GIMP (free program like Photoshop) to erase his gut, get rid of his bald spot and change his expression (he was shouting at some jet ski riders at the time) to be more attractive!

The look on the girl's faces when presented with this task was great!!!
(which was the highlight of the whole lesson!!!)

I didn't generally stick to the normally teaching tasks - but it seemed to work!
I know this invokes Godwin's Law, but someone once 'shopped the moustache from a colour photo of Hitler and stuck it on a dating site. They were inundated with replies. If you take away his most famous feature, it turns out he was extremely attractive to women.

Top Bottom