womens trek skye sl hardtail mtb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is a 16" womens bike 2010 model with extremely little usage as I am lucky enough to have two other bikes that I prefer to ride.
I have the original receipts and paperwork, we are based in Worcestershire and the bike would need to be collected.
There are a few minor scratches, can send photos to aanyone interested
This bike is priced at 150.00 pounds please ( can't find the pound sign on my kindle)

Trek Skye SL 2010 Women's Mountain Bike

Skye models feature Alpha White and Alpha Black aluminium frames backed by Trek’s value-packed lifetime frame warranty. In this case the Trek Skye SL 2010 Women’s Mountain Bike comes with an Alpha Black Aluminium…

Full product details

trek-skye-sl-2010-womens-mountain-bike.jpg

Skye models feature Alpha White and Alpha Black aluminium frames backed by Trek’s value-packed lifetime frame warranty. In this case the Trek Skye SL 2010 Women’s Mountain Bike comes with an Alpha Black Aluminium frame and 100mm of front suspension to enjoy.

Frame:
WSD Alpha Black Aluminium with semi integrated head tube, formed down tube with integrated gusset, formed top tube, monostay seatstay, forged dropouts with rack and fender mounts, and replaceable derailleur hanger

Fork:
RST Gila TnL with 100mm travel

Front Derailleur:
Shimano FD-C051

Rear Derailleur:
Shimano RD-M360

Shifters:
Shimano EF50, 8 speed

Chainset:
Shimano M311

Chainrings:
42/32/22 tooth Chainrings