Wiggle Voucher For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blade1889

Fishing In The Rivers Of Life
I have a voucher for Wiggle that I am selling as I won't be using it any time soon.

The voucher is for £75.00 and I will take £65.00 for it or exchange for Amazon vouchers/cash.

PM me if you are interested.

Mick

Cyclist33

Let me get this straight. You were gifted a voucher and are trying to profit from it?

Shocking!!

OP
OP
blade1889

blade1889

It was given to me as a farewell present, I could have taken the cash but was going to put it towards a new bike which i have since purchased elsewhere.

Kbrook

Guru
What form is this voucher, is it definately transferable if it's in your name? Does it have to be used in one go ?Might be interested as I'm always buying there although don't need anything at the moment... Or do I ?

OP
OP
blade1889

blade1889

The voucher is not in any name and does not have to be used in one hit. I am just waiting for Wiggle to confirm if there is an expiry date on the voucher.

edit -

Wiggle have just confirmed by email that the voucher is valid until 15 Apr 2016.

Big A

Let me get this straight. You were gifted a voucher and are trying to profit from it?

Shocking!!
No different to somebody selling a birthday present they don't want! Its not like he is trying to sell it for £80!

Would have made an offer but only really need £30-40 worth. GLWS

I'm thinking of getting a few bits.....has it sold?

Top Bottom