Where do I send video of very close pass Notts??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sturmey_Hub

Riding in the Schwarzwald
Two days ago I was passed with a learner driver so close it almost touched my elbow. I could clearly see the instructor waving his hands telling the driver to 'go on'. Of course his gesturing hasn't been caught on camera but the closeness of the pass is. There has been many very close incidents over the decades but this one - being a learning - shocks me. I can't find anywhere on the Notts police web page on submitting evidence. Is there anyone who has had to this who lives in Nottingham and can offer some advice please?

Drago

Legendary Member
Call 101 and ask them. Each farce has their own method, and some share.

Alex321

Guru
Two days ago I was passed with a learner driver so close it almost touched my elbow. I could clearly see the instructor waving his hands telling the driver to 'go on'. Of course his gesturing hasn't been caught on camera but the closeness of the pass is. There has been many very close incidents over the decades but this one - being a learning - shocks me. I can't find anywhere on the Notts police web page on submitting evidence. Is there anyone who has had to this who lives in Nottingham and can offer some advice please?

https://dashcamupload.notts.police.uk/

I just searched for Nottingham Operation Snap on Google.

Big T

Guru
I’ve used the Notts Police portal to send in a video. (I live in Bingham, Notts) You need to make an accompanying statement to go with your video. The Police will review it and let you know if they are going to take any action. You must do it as soon as possible, as the Police only have 14 days from the date the offence was committed to contact the driver. My submission ended in the police taking action against the driver, who overtook me on a blind bend, with a car coming the other way.

Top Bottom