Wheelset-Rodi Airline 4-Shimano 8,9,10 compatible

• Thread starter Deleted member 41544
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 41544

wheelset with tyres/tubes and 9 speed cassette included if required. These are nearly new, used once on a bike I bought that turned out to be too big, so the bike went and these have been sat in the shed since. Reasonably light and very stiff, in terms of performance I'd put the around the same as shimano rs10. Looking for forty quid to get them out the way or would consider swap/ part ex for a cheap mtb
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Sorry, don't need wheels ....
Just wanted to ask, what is your team ?

At least it gives your thread a bump.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

Sorry, don't need wheels ....
Just wanted to ask, what is your team ?

At least it gives your thread a bump.

Hello I don't have a team or a club, ride alone for fitness and occasionally commute but it's a long commute

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

Ha ha ha duh, Cas Tigers. Castleford born and bred, bad knees forced my retirement so that got me into cycling.
You a centurion or a pie eater?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

Oh good, I like all rugby but wigan fans, they seem to expect it all their own way. This season is a tough one for all super league. You think this year is the year we'll see the mighty centurions return?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

Now Sold

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

I really hope so @rugbyleaguebiker but as you know, it's a tough gig to get into SL, the odds are stacked against the even the best Championship RL Clubs like Leigh, Bradford & Fax.

Hopefully see you in SL 2017.

All goes down to the middle 8's doesn't it, I agree with the thinking but until salary caps are level it's going to be very tough for championship sides

Top Bottom