What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Inside No 9 🤩

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I watched Grand Designs last night.
Another complete financial disaster, with a young couple who appeared to have no financial means to support their lavish lifestyle.
They had managed to get themselves into £700,000 of debt plus borrowed from family and used inheritance.
completely irresponsible and I wasn’t even that impressed with the end result.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
We've just binge-watched the whole of Renegade Nell and very much enjoyed it. Despite the fantasy realist elements the producers had clearly paid a lot of attention to period detail.

Unlike those of Shardlake. We liked that too, but to a household of archaeologists their version of ye mediaeval Englande left a lot to be desired. Grapes in the middle of winter in the 16th century?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
A very solid start to the final series. I feel it's dipped a fair bit in recent years, so hopefully they'll string some bangers together for Series 9!
It was always a bit hit and miss, but when it’s good it’s fantastic.
They have confirmed that this is the last series. So will hopefully go out on top.

Adam4868

Guru
A very solid start to the final series. I feel it's dipped a fair bit in recent years, so hopefully they'll string some bangers together for Series 9!
Consistently one of the best things on TV,I think they're geniuses.Was hooked on them from the very first episode of The League of Gentlemen.
It's a tough call to make every instalment a favourite....that's what makes it so good.
You'll miss it when it gone though ☹️

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Dr Who

Oh dear oh dear oh dear! It was abysmal and probably the worst episode I have ever seen in well over 50 years of watching.

Maybe the big reveal will be that Russel T has been replaced by a space alien doppleganger

I watched Grand Designs last night.
Another complete financial disaster, with a young couple who appeared to have no financial means to support their lavish lifestyle.
They had managed to get themselves into £700,000 of debt plus borrowed from family and used inheritance.
completely irresponsible and I wasn’t even that impressed with the end result.

Ooh is this a new series? They seem to do a lot of revisiting places or doing builds that didn't get completed whilst they were filming.

I've just finished Class Act - the Bernard Tapie drama that did well at the Baftas this year. It's on Netflix.

I was waiting for the bit about La Vie Claire to come up but they ignored it completely. Disappointing. 1/10 for cycling interest and that's only cos they feature Wonder quite a bit and they were a co sponsor of the team.

Top Bottom