What a Tour de France !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
One of the most enjoyable for a long time. I pretty much watched all of every stage which I normally don’t do.

What am I going to do tomorrow :laugh:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Yeah, but this one doesn't have spoilers...

Yeah. I have watched highlights every night with my son. Great racing and inspiring riding.....

Have worked 12hr shifts for the last four days. On Friday I averaged over 19mph going to work and riding home too on a commute that is 10 miles in each direction. Definitely inspired to try harder by the TdF :okay:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Yeah. I have watched highlights every night with my son. Great racing and inspiring riding.....

Have worked 12hr shifts for the last four days. On Friday I averaged over 19mph going to work and riding home too on a commute that is 10 miles in each direction. Definitely inspired to try harder by the TdF :okay:
Mrs Tkk and I do the same, watch the highlights on ITV4 every evening. We both now pronounce " Skoda " correctly 😄 and I have my phone ringtone set to the ITV TdF theme for the duration of the Tour. A bit bereft this morning now it's finished for this year, but there's a few events in the Olympics that will help fill that gap.

Top Bottom