Wahoo Roam - a (happy) tale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chap sur le velo

Über Member
After 4 years, used 2-5 times a month, my Wahoo started to have battery fail. Basically it would only work for a couple of hours. The decline was noticeable in a two month period. Disspaointing as the unit was just over 4 years old.

Contacted Wahoo via website and they asked for proof of purchase. Searched high and low and, unusally for me, nothing was filed or even stored on computer.
I did have all the orignal packaging and obvioulsy the serial no on the unit.

On my second try, I pointed out the year I bought it and said they could check the serial no against where they supplied it. I think I bought it from Wiggle.

Result the supplied a label and the moment it was collected from my house a new unit was despached arrivng 48 hrs later. It was the updated model.:smile:

So Kudos to Wahoo for excellent customer service.

13 rider

Guru
My bolts screen went faulty after nearly 2 years , Unit replaced absolutely no hassle as I had bought direct from them , Superb customer service which is a rarity these days

I’m having a problem with Wahoo at the moment. An order directly from them was shipped using DPD who ‘delivered’ the item to ‘me’ when I was nearly 200 miles away from home. The POD showed DPD had left it outside on the street from where it was purloined by someone. That was 9 days ago and they have ignored any attempts to contact them.

On Monday I will be raising it with my credit card company.

Appalling service.

Glad things worked out ok for you both though.

Top Bottom