Vision R40 Recumbent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Hall

My Vision R40 Recumbent has to go. It's not getting the use and change of domestic circumstances means I don't have space to store it.

Great fun to ride, and I found it easy to get used to. Adjustable boom (it's set to suit me at six feet tall). Seven speed triple transmission, mudguards, bottle cage, seat back bag with reflective "Bike" sign (lovingly hand crafted from Scotchlite by yours truly). Topeak swivelly bar extender for mounting front light. New gear cables, new-ish rear tyre. Pedals are SPD on one side, flat on t'other. Mirror.

I got it secondhand a few years back, so it's at least 10 years old. bad bits: The seat cover has a small holwe, seat back bag is worn on one side where it fits on the seat. Handlebar paint is scratched.

£400.00, bank transfer. Collect from RH2 would be best, but my job takes me around the South East, so delivery may be possible.

IMGP5947.JPG

IMGP5949.JPG

More pics here

Ganymede

Veteran
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ Is it heavy?

Ganymede

Veteran
Also, how do you kinda wheel it around if it has no handlebars? I ride a semi-bent with quite tall bars and have never had a go on one of those bents with low steering. Eg if you wanted to get it onto the train?

Top Bottom