Various bits of good quality tat for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

All gathering dust and unlikely to be used again!

Giant saddle from this year's black and silver Defy 3 - nearly new, ie no scratches or whatever. £10.

Similar condition Fizik Rondine saddle - 6 months old hardly used as doesnt fit me - £20.

I've also got a Cannondale branded 100mm stem and a Marin branded 100mm stem. 31.6 diameter. £10 each.

I've also got a Cannondale branded seatpost, 27.2 x 350mm, which show signs of use ie scuff marks, which you can have for free if you want it with one of the sale items.

Pair of Outland black oversized bar ends. Used maybe twice. I don't get on with them. Er, £3.

Those prices are for collection or I can deliver within a 5 or 10 mile radium. Or if you're happy to pay appropriate postage I can post any item(s).

Cheers

Stu

Gary P

Über Member
Hi, I'm interested in the saddles. I'm assuming that the rondine is the men's version and that the giant one is plain black?

crazyjoe101

I know I've contacted you already but I'd just like to update by saying I'd like the barends and the Giant Defy 3 Saddle, if it's black. Gary P's already expressed interest so I may have missed out. I'm willing to pay postage as long as it doesn't all come to much over £20.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
@Cyclist33 do you still have the " I've also got a Cannondale branded 100mm stem and a Marin branded 100mm stem. 31.6 diameter. £10 each " for sale ?

if so what bar clamp dia are they as i presume the 31.6 is fork end ?

OP
OP
Cyclist33

Cyclist33

@Cyclist33 do you still have the " I've also got a Cannondale branded 100mm stem and a Marin branded 100mm stem. 31.6 diameter. £10 each " for sale ?

if so what bar clamp dia are they as i presume the 31.6 is fork end ?

Hey - it turned out the Dale one is a 90, but anyway, Satnav's hubby has taken both of them on a "find out which one fits" basis and will be returning the other. He's likely to be keeping the 90.

Both 31.6 at the handlebar interface. The fork diameter is 1 1/8" I believe, ie standard these days.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Hey - it turned out the Dale one is a 90, but anyway, Satnav's hubby has taken both of them on a "find out which one fits" basis and will be returning the other. He's likely to be keeping the 90.

Both 31.6 at the handlebar interface. The fork diameter is 1 1/8" I believe, ie standard these days.
ok i need older 26.4 at handlebar end

Top Bottom