Ultegra cranks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
A friend i ride with is selling this, the bike is 6weeks old she had a bike fit and was told her cranks were to long, So i have just fitted 170 cranks for her, so she is selling these, they have covered about 300 hundred miles.
cranks.jpg
Shimano Ultegra 6800 - Compact 11 speed 50-34 172.5 length Grey.in as new condition, She is looking for £60.00 ono plus postage.

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
What length are they please?

Tim Hall

She can tell the difference between 170mm and 172.5mm? Have you seen the size of millimetres these days? That's less the 1/8 of an inch.

Slioch

Guru
I'm in the process of upgrading the chainset on one of my bikes. The old cranks I've taken off are 170mm, and the new ones I'm putting on are 175mm. I'm quite keen to see how different the bike "feels" when I get it back on the road. (I'm 6ft 2in).

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I might be interested, does anyone know if you use an 11-speed crankset with a 10-speed cassette?

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm in the process of upgrading the chainset on one of my bikes. The old cranks I've taken off are 170mm, and the new ones I'm putting on are 175mm. I'm quite keen to see how different the bike "feels" when I get it back on the road. (I'm 6ft 2in).
From experience, beware of pedal strike if like me you never really paid attention to pedal position when cornering. Admittedly, you'll only do it once.

Shame the OP cranks aren't 175 or I'd have taken them for the commuter.

Top Bottom