Two Cateye HL-EL320 LED Front Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Hi,

I have just upgraded my lights so these are up for sale.

I would say these are great commuter lights, as when flashing they are bright and stand out. The downside is they have a bright central spot and not much for the peripheral - so no good for mountian bikers! That said, with the two of them I had one aimed about 4 metres ahead, and the other more towards leval and I could make my way down unlight streets, just not fast.

This is for TWO lights with the handlbar clamps. I had one mounted above the bar, and one beneath so they didnt take up much handlebar space. They have batteries that are included, but Im uncertain of the charge left in them.

They are in good condition, but have been used so are not prisine but are in no way tatty. Only been out in the rain once or twice, and never played up!

Im looking for £20 for the 2 including second class recorded paid with paypal gift, or collected with cash for £17.

If they dont sell asa apair in a week, I will look at selling them individually.

Photos + videos to come

cateye-el320-light-zoom.jpg

Reviews...

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/cateye-hl-el320-led-front-light/

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/accessories/lights/front/product/review-cateye-hl-el-320-9424

http://www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk/2011/01/cateye-hl-el320-and-tl-ld610-light-set-review/ (Front light only)

If you'll accept cash transfer rather than paypal I'll take these from you.

grumpyoldgit

Über Member
Fair enough, but educate me, do: what's the advantage of paypal over direct and instantaneous internet banking transfer of funds into a bank account?
I'm not getting arsey, just as a non-paypaller genuinely curious.
Cant speak for op,but I dont do internet banking,so i would have no way of knowing if I had been paid.

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Same as grumpy.

Never done bank transfer and I assume it means giving my bank details out, which I like less than paypal.
Also, with a paypal gift they dont take a percentage.

Any-hoo, sold to moss commuter.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Bank transfer is safe, I have done it loads of times just need name, bank, sort code and account number and the money is straight in. Simples. Pay Pal gift is probably a bit easier though, but you have to wait a few days for the money to come from PayPal to your bank account.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Bank transfer is safe, I have done it loads of times just need name, bank, sort code and account number and the money is straight in. Simples. Pay Pal gift is probably a bit easier though, but you have to wait a few days for the money to come from PayPal to your bank account.

I used to have to aswell a couple of years ago but now mine seems to get transferred within minutes. Same with swmbo's bank so not sure if it varies for others ?

Top Bottom