Trek 1200 sl as New SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
2007 Trek 1200sl that has covered less than 5 miles from new so immaculate condition .

its a 54cm size alloy frame with black carbon forks in silver with contrasting decals , has a standover hieght of 77cm as in pic saddle is set for me at 5ft 10" , stem could do with flipping over for comfort .

Has standard fitment 2 x 9 mix of tiagra and 105 gearing , ie Tiagra sti units still with protective film on sight glass , Tiagra fr mech and 105 rr mech that also has protective film still on it 105 octalink chainset with 172.5mm arms .

Bontrager finishing kit that includes SSR wheels with 20 spokes on front and 24 spoke on rear both laced to black hubs and fitted with original Bontager select 700 x 23c tyres , saddle , bars and " select" 110 mm stem and carbon seat post .

There are a couple of small storage related marks that might polish out and i have changed the original calipers for Axis 1.0 units as original units had oxidized bolt heads and springs .

This was supplied aprox 3 or 4 yrs ago to previous owner as an insurance replacement and for various reasons was put straight into long term storage till last week , hence the low mileage which was covered by me testing it prior to sale .

Asking £325 for an as new Trek 1200 SuperLight

Collection from NN8 Wellingborough postcode

Loads more pics just ask

trek3.jpg trek1.jpg trek2.jpg

Last edited:

broady

Veteran
Looks nice!
Can't afford right now though :sad:

Top Bottom