Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
At last Ineos make a big signing....Victor Langellotti !
Had to google him 🤣

Adam4868

Guru
Definitely starting to feel like Jim can't be arsed with the cycling side of things at Ineos !
So many potential GC riders with other teams who more than likely aren't even going to a chance at leading.Feck some of the riders they got rid of in the last few years alone.
Even Jungels I mean he's a solid enough rider but he's no big mover and shaker ?
Feels more like they've almost become a development team for UAE ffs...

Definitely starting to feel like Jim can't be arsed with the cycling side of things at Ineos !
So many potential GC riders with other teams who more than likely aren't even going to a chance at leading.Feck some of the riders they got rid of in the last few years alone.
Even Jungels I mean he's a solid enough rider but he's no big mover and shaker ?
Feels more like they've almost become a development team for UAE ffs...

It’s difficult to see what the plan is, if there is one.

Who’s their TDF hope? Carlos? One of the other younger guys? Is Bernal going to make a miraculous comeback?

They also need to sort out the management side.

Wonder how much Remco is worth now?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It’s difficult to see what the plan is, if there is one.

Who’s their TDF hope? Carlos? One of the other younger guys? Is Bernal going to make a miraculous comeback?

They also need to sort out the management side.

Wonder how much Remco is worth now?

Carlos could improve but he'll never challenge Pog or Vingo, realistically, unless they have injuries. Nor will anyone else though, so teams need to target other GTs with their leaders for a while.
I can't see Bernal ever being a GT contender again sadly.
AJ August for Ineos... the next Pog! ;)

I think they've missed their chance with Remco. He either won't want to come to Ineos now or other teams are more attractive these days.

Adam4868

Guru
Such a shame but even peak Bernal doesn't beat the current crop of GC riders.
At the moment maybe they need to re focus on a classics team ? Ganna,Tarling and Pidders aren't too shabby....I don't see Pidders as a GC threat at all,better one day racer ?
I think Tarling is down for riding the Vuelta which maybe will be good to see where he's at.
As for Remco as much as I'd love to see him there I can't see it happening,have they the team for him? Quickstep have stepped up, building a great team around Remco...I don't think many would of had them down as contenders for GT team a season or two ago...then Landa signed 😁

Such a shame but even peak Bernal doesn't beat the current crop of GC riders.
At the moment maybe they need to re focus on a classics team ? Ganna,Tarling and Pidders aren't too shabby....I don't see Pidders as a GC threat at all,better one day racer ?
I think Tarling is down for riding the Vuelta which maybe will be good to see where he's at.
As for Remco as much as I'd love to see him there I can't see it happening,have they the team for him? Quickstep have stepped up, building a great team around Remco...I don't think many would of had them down as contenders for GT team a season or two ago...then Landa signed 😁

So they need to sign Remco and bring back Landa. Job done.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Lenny Martinez confirmed for Bahrain

Top Bottom