Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Saw a post on facefluff saying lotte kopecky had passed away, found a cycling website that confirmed .I then accidentally closed the window before i could link it and now i cant find any mention anywhere ?
I thought it was odd at the time no i can neither confirm or deny it .

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Saw a post on facefluff saying lotte kopecky had passed away, found a cycling website that confirmed .I then accidentally closed the window before i could link it and now i cant find any mention anywhere ?
I thought it was odd at the time no i can neither confirm or deny it .

Clickbait. Hope your firewall is up to date. Saw one about Eddie Merckx dying.

Reactions: mjr

Adam4868

Guru
Yea I've read similar too....did he leave the Tour because of Illness or not being a team player ? Either way it wasn't that big of a loss. UAE is stacked with talent and I'm guessing you earn your place.
Will they give him a spot at the Vuelta to shine....did start his career as the next Spanish GC rider, but lately I'm not so sure.
Moving towards knob as the answer until he proves me wrong 😁

tarric

Über Member
Yea I've read similar too....did he leave the Tour because of Illness or not being a team player ? Either way it wasn't that big of a loss. UAE is stacked with talent and I'm guessing you earn your place.
Will they give him a spot at the Vuelta to shine....did start his career as the next Spanish GC rider, but lately I'm not so sure.
Moving towards knob as the answer until he proves me wrong 😁
From what I've seen the confusion comes from Vuelta Director Javier Guillen stating that Ayuso would be competing contradicting Gianetti's statement that he wouldn't. The last I heard was a statement from Matxin that he will be a substitute in the UAE lineup.

Also seen that the boss "was not too happy with Ayuso's performance."

Dan Benson again. Suggesting Pidcock could be leaving Ineos at the end of the season. Says he has this from sources at 2 other World Tour teams.

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Out of interest, what's everyone's go to for accurate pro cycling news? I've deleted Twitter/X, so won't be using that. Usual websites, Cycling News, Cycling Weekly, INRing, Escape Collective. Where else is there?

Top Bottom