Topeak iphone 5 ride case + Topeak Pano Speed & Cadence sensor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shortone

Very little use but in my experience with these they worked very well. I have since upgraded to a Garmin 800 so they are not required.
They were both purchased middle of June this year. Prices still on boxes.
Pano Bike Speed and Cadence Sensor 34.99
Ride Case 2 for iPhone 5 Black 32.99
Pano app free on iTunes.
Both complete in boxes with all contents and instructions.
These are available around the net for bundle prices of 59.99

I would like £40 cash on collection form my home in Nuneaton CV10 7ER.

If interested please also send a PM to me please as i'm not on here everyday.

Ride Case:
Works with iPhone 5
Not compatible with iPhone 5S/5C

Clip in your iPhone* 5 and keep it close at hand for use as a GPS for navigating, for listening to music, and much more while cycling. The RideCase has a separate protective carbon fiber sheet which integrates with the engineering grade plastic exoskeleton to securely hold your iPhone 5 while on the go. Its unique, and fully angle adjustable RideCase Mount allows viewing in landscape or portrait orientation. The integrated QuickClick™ mounting system lets you mount or remove the RideCase in seconds.

Speed and Cadence Sensor:
Advanced Bluetooth® Smart (BLE 4.0) super low energy consumption wireless speed & cadence dual sensor provides real-time ride information on your mobile training Apps and turns your smartphone into a personal training device.

Unique Bluetooth® Smart algorithm extends battery lifetime up to incredible 1800 hours (5 years with 1hr/day use).

Panobike Speed & Cadence Sensor is also compatible with other popular fitness apps in the Apple Store that use Bluetooth Smart (BLE 4.0) such as Strava, MapMyRide, Runtastic, Cyclemeter and many more.

Thanks

Andy

Top Bottom