Tickets for national track championships 29/1/17 free if someone can use them-gone

• Thread starter Deleted member 41544
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 41544

Two tickets for this evenings racing at Manchester velodrome, my wife and child are struck down ill so we're not going to make it. They are e-tickets so can easily be sent via e-mail. Someone or someone you know May aswell use them. First come first served

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

Hi. What time does session start? Is it 1pm?
Yeah it's one o'clock. Could you let me know quick cos someone else is in for them just minutes after you

U

User32269

You made this little lads day. Told him he had to help me on the rubbish tip run, then he didn't notice we had been on M62 for ages afterwards! Great surprise! It's his second visit to the velodrome and he loved it! Had a great time cheering on Katie Archibald and Danielle Khan.

Thank you very much. Really appreciate it.

U

User32269

Was really nice gesture to put tickets on the site. He was gutted this morning as his under 10's footy match was postponed. Was a proper local derby and most anticipated game of the season. Was a treat to see his face when he found where we were going!
Nearly didn't get in, I didn't print tickets out and they wouldn't scan on my phone. The guy in the ticket office initially refused to print them out as I did not purchase them and couldn't give the address of the buyer! I explained about being given them and showed him the nice email saying to enjoy them, he then printed them off, was touch and go for a couple of minutes!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

The wife and child are alright now, just I've got it. Glad they went to someone greatful

Top Bottom