Three classic bikes for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jeffhop21

Peugeot Pechiney, Currys and lady's Hercules. Will sell as a job lot or seperatly. Or swap for good 29er mountain bike. Any questions please ask.
All open to sensible offers

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 7

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
liking the Curry's and less said about the Peugoet " death" bike the better

BalkanExpress

Legendary Member
liking the Curry's and less said about the Peugoet " death" bike the better
That's a bit harsh on the poor old Pug, I have never heard of a case of the frame actually unbonding, which was the reason for the US recall.

I had one and it was fun and frustrating in equal measure. Obviously it was very light and straight line quick and it flew up hills, to the extent that anything powered by me has ever flown up a hill. On the minus side, it had one of those heliomatc hubs and the bike shop neglected to supply me with the tool, a dodgy rim needed to be replaced as well. The biggest issue was that it had Michelin road 20 cm tyres on it: pump them up to 140 psi and descents on rough road surfaces were interesting.:whistle:

Back to the OP, what size is it:okay:.

OP
OP
Jeffhop21

Jeffhop21

That's a bit harsh on the poor old Pug, I have never heard of a case of the frame actually unbonding, which was the reason for the US recall.

I had one and it was fun and frustrating in equal measure. Obviously it was very light and straight line quick and it flew up hills, to the extent that anything powered by me has ever flown up a hill. On the minus side, it had one of those heliomatc hubs and the bike shop neglected to supply me with the tool, a dodgy rim needed to be replaced as well. The biggest issue was that it had Michelin road 20 cm tyres on it: pump them up to 140 psi and descents on rough road surfaces were interesting.:whistle:

Back to the OP, what size is it:okay:.
Yes it's a very light and quick bike. The frame size is 60cm

Top Bottom