The new tribans?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stewby

Regular
I got told end of February by the chap in Decathlon, Coventry.

OP
OP
Steampig

Steampig

Email i recieved

Dear Mr Marsh,
The new Tribans go into the warehouse during the first weeks of March. The current Triban 3 (Red) will be staying in the UK stores until 2014 as this has been produced especially for the UK. Once these have all been sold we will be getting the new white Triban 3 in store. For the price difference I would reccomend the current one as it comes with carbon fibre forks.
With all of the Triban models we will only receive them instore once all the current stock has be emptied from the warehouse.
I have sent you across and email with product information of the Triban 7.
Thanks,

He sent me the specs for the new triban 7 but its an adobe reader file and ive no idea how to shar it on here?!?!

Col5632

Guru

Thanks, I've seen they links before but hadnt seen the pdf version like above, pictures on the links don't show enough.

I was going to buy the triban 3 as a present to myself on 1st April but with the new ones coming out has made me wonder which one to get :shy:

HovR

Über Member
I was going to buy the triban 3 as a present to myself on 1st April but with the new ones coming out has made me wonder which one to get :shy:

Reading the new 3's product page the old 3 seems to have higher spec with a carbon fork and Shimano STI's, vs non carbon fork and Microshift gears, although the page doesn't reveal much more than that.

Col5632

Guru
Reading the new 3's product page the old 3 seems to have higher spec with a carbon fork and Shimano STI's, vs non carbon fork and Microshift gears, although the page doesn't reveal much more than that.

Yeah the new 5 looks like it might be the one worth waiting for :eek:

Top Bottom