Tacx Antares Professional Training Rollers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not a fan?

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
I just can't get enough resistance with them. I also can't use them in the living room infront of my tv because of using walls to start in my hallway.

I really like mine, I know what you mean about walls....I use mine in the kitchen doorway!

Its probably the poor shape im in but an hours use and im spent

I can see how they wouldn't be everyones cup of tea but far more convenient than a turbo in my opinion

e-rider

Banned member
with a gear of 53x12 you will get a riding speed of about 33mph (with a decent rpm) - anyone that can do that for 1 hour should enter the National Championships!

Reactions: eck
OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
with a gear of 53x12 you will get a riding speed of about 33mph (with a decent rpm) - anyone that can do that for 1 hour should enter the National Championships!
When I'm doing interval sessions I can't get my heart rate high enough, I just end up spinning out.

e-rider

Banned member
Maybe I need to work on my cadence then, anything over 110 makes me feel unstable.
well, there's your problem - if you are riding at 110 rpm or less in a gear of 50x? (assuming you have a compact) then you wont get much of a workout. Fit bigger gears and pedal faster!

Top Bottom