Surosa Toledo S34C Frame and fork - XL/58cm for sale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
P100904_103024.jpg
See here for detail of brand and frame geometry.

Frame and fork (Alpina carbon with metal steerer) complete with sealed Alpina integrated headset which is as smooth as butter, and seatpost clamp (takes a 27.2 post). Matt black frame, gloss black fork and frame decals - very stealth.

Bought it as complete bike via cyclescheme in spring 2010, used it for various FNRttCs, credit card tours and riding LonJog with the Fridays. Never been crashed or in a collision. Top tube on frame has some light superficial scratches (can photo on request) from a topple when leaning against a concrete lamp post. Couple of other minor scratches from normal wear and tear and travel in car, van and railway train.

Frame fork, headset and seatpost clamp £75
Tortec mudguards to suit +£10
Campag Veloce brakes (F+R) more recent than the originals; current type with metal pad holders +£10
Campag square taper bottom bracker to suit +£10
Campag Race Triple 52-42-30 crankset (black) to suit +£35

Needs wheels, stem, bars, controls, mech and cables to complete.

All other parts have now been donated to the Genesis Equilibrium 853 frame I got last year.

Can hand-carry to central London for free, or at a pinch to anywhere on the Thameslink line north of London for the price of a pint, or can box up and you can arrange courier at your cost if you prefer.

Not takers by 20h00 on Friday it all goes on fleabay with no reserve.

I'm six two and it looked like this until I took it apart at the weekend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom