Strava account

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HB2210

Hi there, :hello:
I have a garmin edge and have it linked into Strava. How do I post my progress onto the bottom of my posts here? And does anyone know if you can pay a single month of the premium upgraded edition without it automatically renewing?? Would like to try it, but don't want to commit to an ongoing payment until I see if I like it.

Cheers ;)

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
if you watch your strava account, it usually offers you a months free trial of premium. to post progress, g to veloviewer.com, let it access your Strava, and then copy the signature link into your profile on here

OP
OP
HB2210

HB2210

if you watch your strava account, it usually offers you a months free trial of premium. to post progress, g to veloviewer.com, let it access your Strava, and then copy the signature link into your profile on here

Thanks

Martin McNeely

I've recently upgraded my strava to premium for 3.99 only because you can you the sufferfest videos. It automatically renews but u can cancel at any time.

Martin McNeely

The sufferfest videos are good for the turbo trainer. Although I prefer some others on you tube,I'm also happy with the premium but I won't use it come the better weather. The premium also gives you more options.

Top Bottom