Storck Scentron G2 Road Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
FYI - only passing this info on as your feedback suggests you may not be familiar with this growing ebay scam.

If and when you get a buyer via ebay, if the buyer is collecting but insists on paying with PayPal, please please please say NO.

If someone is collecting then it must be cash, anything else leaves you open to losing your bike and then having the funds returned to the buyer.

Trust me, it happens :cursing:

Stay safe and good luck with it :thumbsup:

FYI - only passing this info on as your feedback suggests you may not be familiar with this growing ebay scam.

If and when you get a buyer via ebay, if the buyer is collecting but insists on paying with PayPal, please please please say NO.

If someone is collecting then it must be cash, anything else leaves you open to losing your bike and then having the funds returned to the buyer.

Trust me, it happens :cursing:

Stay safe and good luck with it :thumbsup:

Excellent information............I have been scammed in exactly the same way with a Nikon D1X (it was the best camera at the time) and had to pay Paypal xxxx amount of pounds and never saw the camera again.

geopat

Über Member
How does the scam work? I'm not sure how you can lose money and item? Surely the money has to be paid to your Paypal account and transferred to your bank account prior to letting the item go. Please clarify for information, many thanks.

Svendo

Guru
They collect item, then tell PayPal they've not received it. As it was collected you've no proof of delivery (that they'll accept) so PayPal refund their money. If its in your bank by then you owe PayPal and they do send debt collectors, add a default to your credit record etc.

Top Bottom