Stand, Tyres & Tubes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Enw.nigel

Surplus to requirements and pick up only from Cardiff

Pro cycle stand - £9.
I bought 2 of these and more or less straight away had both bikes stolen. Replaced with one bike so this has been sitting in my shed unused. See pics.

Continental Ultrasport 700x 23c tyres - £14 for the pair.
Removed from the new bike earlier in the year so unused. Reckon that is about half price for the tyres.

Continental Race 28 inner tubes in box, 700 x 18/25c 42mm presta valve x 2 new - £1.50 each
Kenda 12 - 23c inner tube, no box, 42mm presta valve, new x 1 - £1.00

Attachments

• P1010648.JPG
    P1010648.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 105
  • P1010649.JPG
    P1010649.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 97

Upstream

Hi,
If the tyres are black (black siedewall) I'd be interested if you could post them.

OP
OP
Enw.nigel

Enw.nigel

is the stand £9 posted? If so I'll buy it.
I'll take the 2 Conti tubes too if they are £1.50 each posted
As it says at the top of the thread -' Surplus to requirements and pick up only from Cardiff'
That is why they are so cheap.

Upstream

They are black. I was hoping for pick up. Are you prepared to pay the postage?

Can you let me know how much the postage would be? If so - I can give you an answer straight away. If on the other hand you'd rather not have the hassle - that's ok too, just let me know.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Enw.nigel

Enw.nigel

Can you let me know how much the postage would be? If so - I can give you an answer straight away. If on the other hand you'd rather not have the hassle - that's ok too, just let me know.

Thanks.
Just checked - 1st class - £3.00, 2nd class - £2,60, 1st class recorded - £4.10, 2nd class recorded - £3.70.
Let me know what you would like to do.
Cheers

Upstream

2nd class recorded would be fine. I'm happy with that!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Hi

D'you know what postage would be on the three tubes? If it's a couple of quid or something, I'd like to take them. (I'm not worried about recorded...slow and cheap works for me!) Thanks.

Top Bottom