Spring Sale (Park Tools/Pedros/Shimano/Topeak/Lezyne)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

Hi guys

Quite a few things up for sale today. This is also listed on BR.

Shimano 2300 8x3 shifters, quite scratched up but they work perfectly and would be good for a Winter bike or something similar. £30 posted.

qhnQCV9.jpg

Pedro's Chain Catcher, amazing bit of kit and it's only been used once. £5 posted.

1lrJxR1.jpg

Park Tools Cable Cutters. Only been used a few times, don't replace my cables that much (LBS does it for me) so no real need. £20 posted.

f8NSb7F.jpg

Topeak Aero Wedge Buckle saddle bag. Never been used. £8 posted.

jNCUyVV.jpg

Bikehut Spoke key. £3 posted.

YpWQmRq.jpg

"Oakey" sunglasses, *very* similar to Oakley Fast Jackets. Never worn. £16 posted.
aaLV5hq.jpg

Lezyne Pressure Drive mini pump with ABS hose (which fits inside). Very lightweight pump, good for a jersey pocket. Never been used. £20 posted.

Lr9ZcXe.jpg

I'd like all payments through Paypal gift. :biggrin:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Just realised that it's Autumn, not Spring :whistle:

Pump sold pending payment.

Pump sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Pump sold.

Chain catcher sold pending payment.

Saddlebag sold pending payment.

Shifters, cable cutters, glasses and spoke key left now.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Chain catcher is now sold, sorry!

New prices -
Shifters £27 posted
Spoke Key - £3 posted
Glasses - £15 posted
Cable cutters - £18 posted

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
Would the 3x8 shifters work on my hybrid which is 3x7?
Not sure if the "spacing" between moves might match or not

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Would the 3x8 shifters work on my hybrid which is 3x7?
Not sure if the "spacing" between moves might match or not

I don't think that would work, you'd have to get a new cassette and chain as well and go 8 speed.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I don't think that would work, you'd have to get a new cassette and chain as well and go 8 speed.
the difference between 7 and 8 speed is minimal, i have run 7 speed cassettes with 8 speed shifters before and you just end up with an extra click at one end of the shifter, using your high and low stops sorts this out so you do not overshift .
Assuming you index your cassette from the middle you should be fine .
EDIT
has houthakker got flat bars on his hybrid as that would be an issue as the shifters are designed for drop bars.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Cable cutters now sold. Glasses, spoke key and shifters are left. I can send better pictures if anyone's interested.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
If you have not sold the shifters by the end of the month let me know, a spare pair for the commuter would be handy but i have £400 bill this week to pay so no spare cash till then.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

If you have not sold the shifters by the end of the month let me know, a spare pair for the commuter would be handy but i have £400 bill this week to pay so no spare cash till then.

Sure thing :thumbsup:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Spoke key is sold pending payment and I've decided to keep the glasses for myself. I'll put some better pics of the shifters up tonight :biggrin:

Top Bottom