Split for Parts - Small Salsa El Mariachi Rohloff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Ok I'm splitting this for parts so prices include shipping and all items are unridden:-
£1050 - Wheelset - Rohloff 36h black and Hope Pro 2 black on Velocity P35 rims internal 30mm external 35mm, or 622-30 - claim is you can run down to a 700x35 tyre but I wouldn't personally go below 700x40. Shimano Deore XT QR skewers, I will leave the Rohloff specific rotor on it is 160mm. Tyres front is an On One Smorgasboard and rear a WTB Exiwolf - I am happy to discuss discounts if tyres/tubes aren't wanted. I can also supply a Rohloff OEM2 plate with a Monkey bone to allow this to be run in vertical dropouts utilising the disc brake mount for anti-rotation. Obviously the Rohloff shifter is included. so that's the complete wheelset ready to roll in any frame for the price of the Rohloff hub.
£700 - Frameset - Salsa El Mariachi 29er in small, with Chris King headset, Rockshox TK32 suspension forks and Salsa Cromoto Grande steel forks to give options. I'll throw in the seatpost and saddle oh and the Rohloff Alternator dropout is included. If you don't want this, ie you want to run gears or another hub gear then the price reduces by £50(yes I paid £70 for the single dropout). So you get all of this for pretty much the cost of the frame and headset - everything is brand new.
SOLD £30 - Superstar Nano pedals in black
SOLD £100 - Jones Loop H Bars in black 31.8 clamp
£100 - Deore XT FC T781 26/38/48 chainset in black with H2 BB
£90 - full set of Avid BB7 MTB including cable, levers and rotors, 160/180 6 bolt

Last edited:
Top Bottom