specialized stumpjumper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spock

image_1358446406988811.jpg
stumpjumper for sale ,, mavic rimes ,hydro brakes ,, still on orig tyres ,so not done a lot of miles
ive not done 30 mile on it only bought it to do a duathlon on ..back to the road bike for me

£400 im in lancs few stone chips but nothing serious ,,,,,,ps has pedals

Attachments

• image_1358446424886198.jpg
    image_1358446424886198.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 21
  • image_1358446436367430.jpg
    image_1358446436367430.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 18
May be interested in this. Few questions..

What size frame is it?
What year is it, looks 2004/5ish?
What forks are on the front and are they travel adjustable, have lockout?
Presumably you bought it 2nd hand?
Any play in the rear linkages, play or rattles?

OP
OP
S

spock

hiya yea i swapped it for an hardtail ribble but the full suss isnt for me , ive not a clue on mountain bikes ,but the spec i was told is as follows
Frame: FSR technology M4 manipulated alloy DT frame with Transform monocoque TT.
Sealed bearings and disc compatible.
Replaceable derailleur hanger and 120mm travel
Suspension: Manitou Black Super suspension fork with 100-130mm travel and alloy steerer.
Fox Float Rlc racing shoks with on the fly seven position adjustable pedal assisting damping
Gears: 27 speed
Shimano LX front derrailleur
XTR rear derailleur
Shifters: Shimano Deore gear shifters
Brakes: shimano hydraulic 160mm rotors
Wheels: Mavic X223 disc rims no lock out on forks no wear in linkage ,,two identical on ebay now one 675 and the other 450 and rising ,, thanks

Any idea on the frame size or your own height to give me a clue on proportions according to where the seat is in the piccie?

OP
OP
S

spock

ill give it a measure when i get home mate sorry to be vague but these are not my thing ,lol im going back to the road

OP
OP
S

spock

the pic set up is how my mate had it hes 6 3 im 5 10 my sons rode it and hes 5 8 no probs

from cenre of crank to top of frame at seat post is 19 inch cheers
OK, Tah. I think it's a large then and probably slightly too big for me and definitely too big for my son who I was thinking of swopping it out to him and his to his brother.

Top Bottom