Specialized Secteur Sport Triple 2011 (Size 54)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fungus

Veteran
I have a friend who is looking to sell his Specialized Secteur Sport Triple 2011 (Size 54)

The bike is as new!
It hasn't done a huge mileage, has never been ridden in the wet & is always cleaned and hung on the wall after a ride.

The saddle has been changed but will go back to the white Specialized Body Geometry saddle & he has some Shimano PD-M520 pedals which will go on and he will throw in a Cateye Wireless computer.

Serviced at the start of spring.

Full spec: http://www.evanscycles.com/products/specialized/secteur-sport-2011-road-bike-ec025005#features
Geometry: http://www.evanscycles.com/product_...cialized-secteur-sport-2011-geometry-data.pdf

8721946327_cbe582f9ee_b_d.jpg

Looking for £500

I'll get some more photos.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Looking for £500

Bit optimistic :ohmy:. I bought mine in Feb 2011 - new - from Dales in Glasgow for £450. OK, it's the 2010 model but the only difference is the colour scheme, mine is size 58cm, and white, which is much nicer IMHO.

Brandane

Legendary Member
2013 Secteur Sport RRP £850

The price has shot up! When I got mine, IIRC the RRP of the 2010 model was about £600. I got it for £450 as the 2011 model was in stock, and the RRP for that was about £700. I know I got a good deal, but didn't realise how good it was considering the massive price increases since then. It's a good bike, but I wouldn't be paying £850 for one :sad:. It is quite low on spec, e.g. Sora shifters.

e-rider

Banned member
The price has shot up! When I got mine, IIRC the RRP of the 2010 model was about £600. I got it for £450 as the 2011 model was in stock, and the RRP for that was about £700. I know I got a good deal, but didn't realise how good it was considering the massive price increases since then. It's a good bike, but I wouldn't be paying £850 for one :sad:. It is quite low on spec, e.g. Sora shifters.
the price of everything over the last 3 years has gone up a lot
The 'for sale' section on CC is for selling stuff, not for debating whether it's a good price or not!

Brandane

Legendary Member
the price of everything over the last 3 years has gone up a lot
The 'for sale' section on CC is for selling stuff, not for debating whether it's a good price or not!

Aye; whatever. It's an internet forum, not the classified ads. Does selling stuff not involve debating how much it's worth? Please note this quote from the "Disclaimers and rules" posted on this board....................
The CycleChat classified forums are offered as a free service for members to buy, sell, trade and barter between each other

e-rider

Banned member
Aye; whatever. It's an internet forum, not the classified ads. Does selling stuff not involve debating how much it's worth? Please note this quote from the "Disclaimers and rules" posted on this board....................

I don't believe you have any interest in bartering or buying the item

bar·ter (bärtr)
v. bar·tered, bar·ter·ing, bar·ters
v.intr.
To trade goods or services without the exchange of money.
v.tr.
To trade (goods or services) without the exchange of money.
n.
1. The act or practice of bartering.
2. Something bartered.
adj.
Of, relating to, or being something based on bartering: a barter economy.

OP
OP
fungus

fungus

Veteran
You're not actually bartering though are you?

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I got a Secteur Sport 2010 new for £515 in Feb 2011. Great bike though I love it although I have upgraded it a bit since. Decent price for this one as stated they have went up in price somewhat.

OP
OP
fungus

fungus

Veteran
I have more photos now but only as an e-mail so can't add them here.
The bike is absolutely spotless & doesn't look like it's been out at all (unlike mine).
If anyone wants a look please e-mail me & I'll forward them on.

Top Bottom