Specialized FSR XC Comp MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

I have had this since brand new and I think it`s approx 2007, can`t remember exactly. Was only lightly used until the Autumn last year and then I started using it as a work commuting bike, and that`s all it`s used for. Basically I don`t need a full suspension mtb for commuting, I use the cycle tracks which is why I don`t use my road bikes for work, and I want to get a basic hardtail for the daily jaunt.

Anyway the bike itself is a medium 20", I`m 5'11 and its perfect for me. I recently replaced the bottom bracket, chainrings, chain, and cassette with Shimano xt, and fitted Formula RX brakes front and rear (180mm rotors). The tyres are good, the front is still the original Spesh one, and I replaced the back one with a Schwalbe and couple of months ago. There are a few little stonechips on the paint but nothing that stands out, the only negative point is that the front forks (Rockshox air) could do with a service as they are a bit sloppy, but they do work.

I`m looking for £300, as I recently spent £250 on new parts for it. The old Hayes disc brakes will also be included if you want them.

I`m in Tavistock/Devon, any viewings are welcome, I don`t have the facilities to post it unfortunately.

Apologies for no photo yet, I will do that shortly after I`ve cleaned it:rolleyes:

Top Bottom