Specialized BG Comp MTB shoes - size 44 (UK 9.5) - £55.00 posted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DelB

Bought these in April to use with the XT SPD's I had fitted when I bought my Triban 5a. My biking history is very much MTB's, back in the day, but now looking to make the switch to road specific pedals and shoes. These would be ideal for anyone looking to go clipless for the first time or for commuters who perhaps require to clip and unclip on a regular basis or walk any distance as the cleats are recessed in the sole. The shoes are in excellent condition and have NEVER been used off-road or in anything but dry conditions on the road. They have two velcro straps and a ratchet system for speedy tightening and loosening on the fly.

They are a size 44 (UK 9.5) - I usually take a size 10 shoe, but these seem to be slightly generous in their sizing. Please note that I have removed the Shimano SH51 single-release cleats since taking the photographs, so these are therefore not included.

These cost me £100.00 new and I'm looking for £55.00 inc postage.

Paypal 'gift' only, please.

Shoes-3_zps63c01ef7.jpg

Shoes-1_zps71bbc11c.jpg

Shoes-4_zpsf72483c7.jpg

Shoes-5_zps2182e52a.jpg

Davehateshills

I have been confused a little with the sizing of cycling shoes and have 'up-sized' in the past. My usual size of shoe is 9 - 9.5 for normal day to day shoes and recently I ended up in a size 45 for some dhb road shoes. Could you please let me know what size you are normally so I can try to gauge the fit. Thanks.

Hello Del,

With reference to the Specialized BG Comp MTB shoes you had listed for sale (admittedly quite a while ago now), are they still available?

Regards,

Nik

Top Bottom