Specialized Arial Sport 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julia9054

Guru
I'm selling my Specialized Arial Sport Disc 2010 with step through frame. Cost £500 new - am looking for offers around £150. It has been ridden a fair amount over the last 5 years so has marks etc that you would expect for a bike of its age. A great "getting back into cycling" bike - very sturdy and easy to ride. 51 (medium) frame.
Here are a couple of pics of it taken when it was about a year old. Since then, I have changed the tyres for road tyres, added mudguards and changed the grips for black ones as the originals kept getting grubby. It also has a basket for the front (Modern Dutch style metal and cloth construction - not wicker) I am putting it on eBay later on and will post some more up to date pics when I have taken them. image.jpg image.jpg

Hi, would you consider posting it?

OP
OP
Julia9054

Julia9054

Guru
Sorry, no.
I wouldn't know how to go about posting a bike.
I am selling because we are moving house in a couple of weeks and, as you can imagine, up to our eyeballs in packing crates etc. working out how to post a bike would be the straw that breaks the camel's back and tips me over the edge, I'm afraid!
Where abouts are you?

Hi,
I am based in Teesside about an hour north of Knaresborough. Would you possibly consider meeting halfway. Will speak to my wife tonight to see if she likes the bike.

Top Bottom