Specialized Allez to good home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

astrocan

Veteran
An acquaintance of ours died suddenly a while ago and his wife has asked me to arrange the sale of his bike.
It is a Specialized Allez, there are no other model names on it but it has an ally frame with carbon fork, Sora STI levers, crankset and changer while the derailleur is a Tiagra.
The frame is sized as Large (56cm seat tube, 56.5 top tube) but because the top tube slopes down the stand over height is comfortable for riders with shortish legs, my inside leg is 28" and I had no problems.
Tony loved this bike and as far as I know had no intention of selling it so it is in excellent condition and rides beautifully. All other things being equal I would have it myself but the last thing I need at the moment is another bike.
I have watched a few of these go on fleabay and £400 seems to be about the going rate. Tonys wife and I would like it to go to a good home where it would be used and appreciated so any offer around the market price will be considered. I am in Abingdon, Oxon if you want to come and have a look / ride and I am able to deliver it a reasonable distance if necessary.
Photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/24380494@N08/
Cheers

Top Bottom