Specialized Allez 58cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LimeBurn

Über Member
Hi people, due to an upgrade my faithful Allez is going up for sale. Its a 58cm in standard form with sora and tiagra mix, the chain and cassette were replaced last summer. Its a really really nice example that has been looked after and has never seen rain. Infact it has spent most of its life on a turbo trainer Dont really know what its worth but going on ebays prices they seem to be around the £350 to £400 mark but am open to offers and suggestions. I thought I'd put it up here for a few days first for anyone on the forum before putting on ebay. I still have the original manual and paperwork that came with the bike.

The bike is located just north of Sheffield on the edge of the peak district if anyone wants to have a look at it.
allez.jpg

andy69

Regular
Hi, I'm interested in this bike. I have been riding for about 6 months on a hybrid. I now want a road bike. Has it any scratches, wear and tear etc? Thanks

OP
OP
LimeBurn

LimeBurn

Über Member
Think its a 2010 Allez Comp if I remember correctly. I wouldn't say its showroom condition as all bikes that have been ridden on the road are going to have the odd blemish but its about as good as you're going to find a second hand bike. I really look after all my toys^_^

jack smith

Veteran
just looking at this, the comp is full 105 groupset and around 1200 new? im pretty sure this is the standard 2009 allez mate :smile: not the bloomin expensive comp lol

OP
OP
LimeBurn

LimeBurn

Über Member
just looking at this, the comp is full 105 groupset and around 1200 new? im pretty sure this is the standard 2009 allez mate :smile: not the bloomin expensive comp lol
Sorry yes you're right - its the Allez double 2009 according to the specialized website - I just went off the picture on another website and followed the title - apologies and no misdirection intended :smile:

Top Bottom