Specialized Allez 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bradders123

Specialized Allez 2009 for sale

Shimano Tiagra group sets

Carbon seatpost and forks.

Wear and tear as per 5 year old bike with mild use initially and none recently.

For sale with Tacx turbo trainer and Stand.

£200 wanted for collection only in Sussex, near East Grinstead

One Issue - The bike has a D Lock on it which I managed to lose the Key too. I am sure fairly easily resolved but currently do not have the time or resources.

Great beginners bike and please reply or email on bradleybartlett239@hotmail.com

wlizhi

Interested, do you have any picture and proof ownership

OP
OP
B

Bradders123

Hi Wilizhi

Can get some pics on this weekend. As for proof of ownership I dont have any receipts but have pictures of me with the bike 3 years ago? and its kept in my garage if this helps?

Let me know

OP
OP
B

Bradders123

Mr Haematocrit,

When purchased in 2009 I am not sure I registered it to be honest unless they do this automatically. The bike shop is in Reading but I am sure they will provide this?

I understand that trying to combat theft is important but I am just trying to sell my bike without any hassle. The bike is in petty poor condition having looked at it properly yesterday. When you see my house, you'll realise I dont need to steel a £200 bike.

Welcome to view if you like?

Thanks

OP
OP
B

Bradders123

56cm

Thanks Dc Lane. I want to be see through with the condition..its not been used in a good while but with a clean up, it will be a great summer bike!

wlizhi

are you gonna upload some picture? need to see what need to be done. thanks

OP
OP
B

Bradders123

Photo's are from my phone so apologies for quality but gives you an idea, there are few 'dings' around where the lock is as you can imagine but otherwise ready to go

Top Bottom