SORA 3500 groupset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

Banned member
I have just purchased a new 105 5800 11 speed groupset so I'm selling my 2014 SORA 3500 groupset. All in really good condition.
Sale will include:

SORA 3500 rear mech (medium cage)
SORA 3500 compact chainset 34/50T 175mm cranks (some heel rub marks on both cranks)
SORA 3500 front mech band-on (plus shims)
SORA 3500 STI shifters
Shimano DURA ACE 9 speed chain with KMC quicklink
Shimano HG50 9 speed cassette 11-30T
BRAND NEW boxed Shimano Tiagra BB (English thread) NEVER USED (the one fitted to the bike is no longer super smooth so I will include a brand new one!)

I will include the old cables too, but these are used cables so not ideal, but I will include 2 brand new inner gear cables only.

The obvious thing to note is that there are no brake calipers.

£99 posted

A few notes, chain, cassette and rear mech are almost new. Very few scratches on anything other than the heel rub on the crank arms (chain never dropped though).
066.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG
002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG

Last edited:

crazyjoe101

I would be interested in all but the chainset and front mech (unless it is the larger 34 diameter version) if you're willing to split.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

Banned member
I would be interested in all but the chainset and front mech (unless it is the larger 34 diameter version) if you're willing to split.
it's not the 34mm version but the smaller two sizes (it has optional shims) - I'm about to post some pics
I could split it but I'd prefer not to; the STI shifters are the most valuable part of the set.

Last edited:

DazC

Über Member
Let me know if Kbrook hasn't purchased, I'm potentially interested + local so could pick up.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

Banned member
Let me know if Kbrook hasn't purchased, I'm potentially interested + local so could pick up.
you could be in luck - PM me if still interested

Kbrook

Guru
I haven't bought it only because I would need to buy some tools to remove my existing BB. This is a bargain though. You would pay nearly this much just for the shifters.

Top Bottom