SOLD - Yellow iPhone 5c 8gb for sale £75 - now reduced

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

broady

Veteran
Generally in good condition.
Has had the screen protector on all the time.
Comes with the original box.
Fully unlocked by EE network.
I'll put a picture up later if anyone is interested (have to get the box out the roof).

£75 plus postage if needed

Ideally cash or bank transfer

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Generally in good condition.
Has had the screen protector on all the time.
Comes with the original box.
Fully unlocked by EE network.
I'll put a picture up later if anyone is interested (have to get the box out the roof).

£75 plus postage if needed

Ideally cash or bank transfer

How old is it ?

Steve T

Veteran
Very interested if you can put a picture of it on here so I can see the condition please? I am in Leicester Friday so could collect?

Steve T

Veteran
Hi broady just to be clear its unlocked so I could put say a Tesco sim in? If so I'll take it for for £65 its for my wife - she's got a Windows thing which is difficult to get email etc on.
I'm working at the University on Friday so providing that doesn't change I should be able to swing by and collect it,either around 9 or on the way back around 2-3 o'clock?

OP
OP
broady

broady

Veteran
It's all unlocked following hours of phone calls to the network originally when I didn't follow the simple instructions (doh).
I'll pm you my address and number

Steve T

Veteran
It's all unlocked following hours of phone calls to the network originally when I didn't follow the simple instructions (doh).
I'll pm you my address and number
All sounds good then..I just hope my wife gets on with it as the rest of the family has been moaning at her to get one.

Top Bottom