SOLD: Various jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Rover

Guru
I'm continuing with a clear out so I've got some jerseys to sell. They are labelled L and XL but are all good for a 40-41 in chest with a relaxed fit. They have the odd bobble and mark but overall they are in good condition and I'd happily wear them if they still fit.
I seem to be having issues with postings pics on these threads so I'll put up a desc and price here and the pics in another thread.

1, DHB red/white/black. This is the nicest top of the bunch with a very small mark on the back, it has a 1/2 zip and measures 20.5 in from pit to pit although it's labelled as a XL. £13 posted.

2, altura in yellow labelled as an L, measures 20-21in pit to pit. Couple of bobbles but overall in good condition .£12 posted.

3, altura red/black, 1/2 zip, desc as above. £12 posted.

4, DHB red/black, 1/2 zip, measures 21in pit to pit. The red has faded on this top but it's still very useable.
£9 posted.

Andywinds

Does number 1 have any pockets on the back?

Andywinds

Just posted a pic, as you can see it's got 3 standard ones plus a small zipped one.

Cheers
Ok thanks I will take that one please. can we sort out payment tomorrow please. I would have taken the yellow one as well if it had been the same size.

Top Bottom