SOLD: Thorn Audax Frameset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
For Sale Thorn Audax mk3 frameset finished in very clean Blood Red paintwork .

Measures 17.5" or 44 cm from centre of bottom bracket to centre of seat pinch bolt or 18" and 46 cm centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube . Gives a stand over hieght of 26 3/4" or 68 cm sitting on 700 x 23c tyres .

Thorn call this the 525 SMALL MEDIUM SIZE frame .

Comes complete with headset, front and rear rack, will throw in sks mudguards, un matched sti adapters and cateye holy hand grenade rear light unit .

Please note i am selling this for an overseas acquaintance . But the frame is nn8 Wellingborough postcode

Asking price is £350 plus shipping if i am miles out on price let me know please

only listed here and my facebook page and as of 13/07/14 CTC forum

thorn.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, but at 5'7" I guess I'm too short even for this

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

.....I assume its not this one?....... http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/thorn-audax-mk3

Even appears to have the white wrap on the forks.....plus a mention of overseas owner.....

yes thats the one , it sold through that thread but the overseas seller and buyer got confused over the measurements so buyer was refunded in full and i was asked by original seller to collect and re advertise it , although i never found out where he had advertised it and how much it sold for .

Can you tell me how old this is please?

just been told it's 4 ys old, but never ridden for one year, so 3 years.
bear in mind he was running 12 bikes, so each bike got used very little.

Last edited:
Did you edit comment on price. ...does that not stand now?

- I'm still pondering over size....I'm not very good when I just have the geometry. ...

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Did you edit comment on price. ...does that not stand now?

- I'm still pondering over size....I'm not very good when I just have the geometry. ...
make me an offer and i will ask owner what he wants to do and accept as I still think its worth £300+ all day long

where are you based ?

After days of contemplation and trying to raise funds I'm afraid I just can't lay my hands on the cash, so although perfect for me, I'm afraid I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom