Sold - Thomson Titanium Flat Bar & Controltech Timania Stem for sale!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am taking offers on the following:

Thomson Titanium Flat Bar (66cm width/length) 31.8mm

This beautiful handlebar has been very neatly cut to 66cm. It has had very little use. I cannot see a single mark on the bar. It is a 31.8 diameter bar. The total weight is 258g. Comes with the original bag and manual. The bar normally retails around £160 to £190 but hard to think of a price as I committed sacrilege by cutting it.

Controltech Timania Titanium 31.8 Stem 90mm 5 Deg Rise

The genuine article purchased in the UK from Chainreaction Cycles! Very little use. Virtually unmarked. The original bolts have been replaced with high quality titanium bolts from Pro Bolt here in the UK.

This is a monocoque /one piece stem. There are no ugly welds. It weighs an incredible 117g. It is no longer sold by Chainreaction Cycles and it would very hard to find one in the UK. They are available for sale on Ebay but usually from China/Hong Kong sellers are around £190.00. Included in the purchase are 3 matching Controltech Titanium Spacers (1x 15mm & 2x 10mm).

Please note that both these items have been listed for sale on Ebay. In a few days I will also have a Lynskey Titanium 27.2 (330mm) Seatpost for sale!

Attachments

• Bar 1.jpg
    Bar 1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Bar 2.jpg
    Bar 2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Bar 3.jpg
    Bar 3.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Bar 4.jpg
    Bar 4.jpg