SOLD - Specialized Secteur Elite-52cm frame (small) - SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Here for sale is my Specialized Secteur Elite. It's a 52cm (small) frame. I'm 5'8 and it just fits me perfectly. It comes with the underseat tool bag and tools, 2xbottle cages, and 2xSprintech bar end mirrors and a choice of tyres. In the pictures it is shown wearing heavy Marathon Plus tyres, but I will be removing these for my hybrid bike and I can fit either Continental SportContact tyres, or Schwalbe Duranos-both sets have done around 500 miles. I'll leave the Cateye Corldless7 computer on, but the speed function doesn't work due to a flat battery on the transmitter. I bought this bike around a year ago in mint condition and have put around 1,000 miles on it, so overall mileage is in the region of 1,500 miles.

Overall condition is very good cosmetically, with a few light marks and the usual crank rub marks you'd see on a used bike. Mechanically, the chain, cassette, front rings etc are what you'd expect on a low mileage machine, and brakes, gear changing, bearings etc are all in perfect working order.

I'm selling as I just don't use the bike, which is a shame for such a nice, comfortable and lightweight machine, but I have 4 other bikes and need to free up some space. Any questions, please send me a message, and viewing/test rides are more than welcome. Collection only from Scawthorpe, which is just a couple of miles north of Doncaster. I also have the bike advertised elsewhere, so may withdraw from sale. Elites rrp was around £1,000 so a fair price would be around £400.00, feel free to message me with a sensible offer. I've just put the bike on eBay, but obviously would prefer to sell on here!

Thanks for looking, Carl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 40
Mod hat one: do you need the other copy without the pictures deleting or do you have 2 identical bikes for sale?

Top Bottom