[SOLD] Specialized epic comp cheap carbon bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
21 1/2" sized frame that is made up with Carbon tubing with alloy lugs and sloping crown style alloy forks , finished in blue paintwork that has a few age related marks but nothing major .
shimano slx calipers operated via Modolo black levers with new inner and outer cables . 3t 120 mm stem with a quill to an A type converter with 3t prima lightweight bars with new black bar tape added since pics taken . Shimano 600 headset .

at moment only set up as an 8 speed as my daily commute is fairly flat i have not bothered fitting a fr gear changer and lever , shiamno sora 8 speed compatible double crankset with new cartridge type bottom bracket , shimano exage 400ex rr changer new 8 speed rr gear set .

yellow Schwalbe Blizzard sport 700 x 23 tyres fitted to black rimmed and hubbed 'Giant' wheels that have had the hubs overhauled .

loads of new parts ie bottom bracket , brake cable inner & outer , chain & brake pads .

please note red saddle shown in pics not included in sale

asking £275 and that is cheap for a Carbon road bike

please note bike is Wellingborough nn8 postcode but could be sent via a 2 working day courier for an extra £21.50

loads more pics just ask

only selling as to many bike at moment
specepic.JPG
View attachment 25116

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
if i am asking too much feel free to tell me please

Status
Not open for further replies.