*Sold* Shutt Velo Active Softshell Jacket (L)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlueDog

Veteran
This is an unwanted gift which hasn't been worn and is therefore new without tags. A very nice jacket which retails from the Shutt Velo website for £99, details of which can be found here.

It's sized as a Large and as thier web site mentions, it's a relaxed fit so it's a bit looser than normal.

Looking for £55 posted.

ActiveJacket1w.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
have the same jacket and at £55.00, it's a bargain for whoever buys it.

Geoff Crowther

"... travel far, not fast", Ted Simon
Looks a nice jacket. I MIGHT be interested. Can you help me with size? What chest size are you? I've looked at their website and am wondering if the size guide refers to the jacket or the purchaser's measurements.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry, I've noticed it's not black and I don't want a navy jacket. Their site photo's very misleading (not your fault).
Good luck with the sale.

It's a black jacket... or at least my one is.

It even says on their website - only available in Black.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlueDog

BlueDog

Veteran
Sorry, I've noticed it's not black and I don't want a navy jacket. Their site photo's very misleading (not your fault).
Good luck with the sale.

Hi Geoff,

I can confirm it's a very nice shade of black, without any hint of blueness to it:thumbsup:

As for chest size, I'm a 41.5" and its a bit too 'comfy' for me.

OP
OP
BlueDog

BlueDog

Veteran
I've just realised that I still have this taking up space in my wardrobe, but rather than put it on eBay, I'd prefer to sell it to a good home here.

So to keep in the feastive spirit, I'm dropping the price to £50 posted (which I think is a bargain, even if I do say so myself:thumbsup:).

jim55

Guru
Uv never worn it Ian ? So I take it its like new condition ? If so il take a punt for 50quid and if it's too small I can sell it on

PayPal yeah?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Uv never worn it Ian ? So I take it its like new condition ? If so il take a punt for 50quid and if it's too small I can sell it on

PayPal yeah?

Never worn, just been hanging in the wardrobe as I have the 'other' Shutt Jacket
I was going to say please wait to hear back from Bluedog about his jacket, but have noticed he has sold it so yes Paypal will be fine.

OP
OP
BlueDog

BlueDog

Veteran
Yes, I can confirm I sold it (to another Jim from Scotland too!), so feel free to go ahead with this and thanks for the consideration Ian.

Top Bottom