SOLD : Shoes & Pedals sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
garage clearance continues

1st up is a pr of DHB mtb cycling shoes unsure of exact model size 44 , very little sign of use with light wear on soles and markings on cleats (shimano sh51) which are not stuck in position . black with reflective markings and velcro straps . asking £20 plus postage of £8 if postage is cheaper will refund difference
dhb1.JPG dhb2.JPG

next up is a pr of Shimano shr 060's size 45, these show more sign of use but still in good condition . laces plus top velcro strap again black in colour , includes cleats but these are worn (shimano sh51) and again not stuck in position . asking £15 plus postage of £8 will refund postage differance if miles cheaper
shimano1.JPG shimano2.JPG

next up is a pr of shimano PDM 520 Dual sided clipless pedals very little use at all slight scuffing but great condition asking £15 plus postage of £5 and again if post cheaper will refund the difference

shimano3.JPG

next up is a pr of unbranded clipless pedals do show some signs of useage slight scuffing on end caps but otherwise ok only markings are l & r on main body and cr-l & cr-r on thread . asking £12.50 plus postage of £5 normal rules
pedals1.JPG

lastly a pr of Look ARC pedals these were stuck on crank arms and then after some soaking released themselves BUT there is a lot of left to right movement along the shaft , no end caps they might clean & re grease they may not ? SO SPARES ONLY . Asking £ 5 plus post of £5 and normal rules
look3.JPG

more images on my flick r http://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/

will discount postage if multi purchases or goods can be collected from NN8 postcode Wellingborough

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
quick update the shimano shoes and the pr of unbranded pedals gone all others still here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom