SOLD Shimano SPD pedals. PD-T780 XT for sale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrWill

Bought them from Wiggle recently.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/shimano-pd-t780-xt-mtb-spd-trekking-pedals/?sku=5360507763

I fitted them to a new bike build that then never got used and was sold as brand new yesterday.

The bloke that bought it used spd-sl pedals so had no used for them. So left them with me to sell seperately.

I like them because I think they are the only ones with reflectors in. And are really good quality sturdy things.

Can take a photo if wanted. But they are as new except they have a bit of anti seize paste in the threads and maybe very light fitting marks somewhere. All boxed etc too.

I'm looking for £34.30 delivered RM recorded. Paid via PayPal Gift please, to avoid their fees. (Fed up of fees, Ebay and Paypal are raking it in from me recently. Have a £110 ebay one to pay still!)

Last edited:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Bought them from Wiggle recently.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/shimano-pd-t780-xt-mtb-spd-trekking-pedals/?sku=5360507763

I fitted them to a new bike build that then never got used and was sold as brand new yesterday.

The bloke that bought it used spd-sl pedals so had no used for them. So left them with me to sell seperately.

I like them because I think they are the only ones with reflectors in. And are really good quality sturdy things.

Can take a photo if wanted. But they are as new except they have a bit of anti seize paste in the threads and maybe very light fitting marks somewhere. All boxed etc too.

I'm looking for £34.30 delivered RM recorded. Paid via PayPal Gift please, to avoid their fees. (Fed up of fees, Ebay and Paypal are raking it in from me recently. Have a £110 ebay one to pay still!)
If they are in brand new, put on bike and then taken off, I'll take 'em but only via PayPal as a sale of goods. 3.5% + 20p is, irrc, the going rate so an extra £1.50 call it £36 "for cash" should cover it

OP
OP
M

MrWill

Yeah ok no problem. I'll PM you my PP address and will get them posted tomorrow to you.

Top Bottom