[SOLD] Shimano RS10 wheelset & Lugano tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
For Sale: Shimano RS10 wheels & Schwalbe Lugano 23mm tyres (plus tubes)
Price £105 (inc P&P) - happy to come to a deal, if you are able to collect from SW London.
I have done a few 'Googles' and found the wheels for around 100 quid. Tyres around 12 quid each. Innertubes, I will throw in as part of the deal :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Taken off my new bike Yesterday and these haven't ever seen the tarmac. I immediately put my Pro-lites on the new bike and have about 20 various wheels in a 1 bedroom flat, so no need to keep hold of these.
*NB: cassette not included but skewers, wheel reflectors, dust caps and pie plate are!

WHEELSET
Specs (based on my own observations):
R - 20 spoke (2 cross, both sides) aero, straight pull bouble butted spokes, Shimano hub. Rim is 24mm semi-aero.
F - 16 spoke (radial) aero, straight pull double butted spokes, Shimano hub. Rim is 24mm semi-aero.

Weight (taken from the internet) - 1848g

TYRES
Weight (g): 325
  • Tyre Bead: Wire
  • Threads Per Inch: 50
f4gswh.jpg

Cheers,
SD

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Price reduced to £95 inc.

400bhp

Guru
Might be interested fella. Looking to buy my other half a triban 3/triban 5a later, so will definately need new tyres and wheels will make a good spare set. Will let you know.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
You can't go wrong with RS10's IMO. I abused mine (and I really mean abused, they were crashed twice, maybe 3 times, bounced over potholes, ridden through dirt and gravel, ridden in all weathers with no maintenance other than to empty water out of the rim and wipe muck from the braking surface) for 3 years before the bearings came out of the hub in paste form and they started pinging spokes regularly.

billy1561

BB wrecker
Had these on my first bike a Cannondale Synapse and they carried my (at the time) 17 and half stone round with no issues whatsoever.
Come a bit too early to buy these for me, but someone will appreciate them :thumbsup:

vickster

Legendary Member
£85 and I'll collect them at some point over the weekend with cash? I'm estimating the post would have been a tenner

Ok obviously I am stupid, but do these wheels fit any roadbike? I don't understand the techie mumbo jumbo!

musa

Über Member
£85 and I'll collect them at some point over the weekend with cash? I'm estimating the post would have been a tenner

Ok obviously I am stupid, but do these wheels fit any roadbike? I don't understand the techie mumbo jumbo!
Yes it will V

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member

Hi - Sorry, just got in from a ride and saw this but somebody sent me a PM this morning that I already replied to. If that falls through, do you want to take 'second dibs'?

They will fit any road bike, as Musa confirmed :smile:

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom