[SOLD] Shimano HG 7 Speed Cassettes...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tidied the shed today and came across these.

I can't remember their origins but they all look to be in good nick, (just short of a good clean :blush:).

No idea what to ask so if you've any use for them let me know, I'm sure we can come to an agreement ^_^

IMG_1860.JPG IMG_1862.JPG IMG_1863.JPG

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tidied the shed today and came across these.

I can't remember their origins but they all look to be in good nick, (just short of a good clean :blush:).

No idea what to ask so if you've any use for them let me know, I'm sure we can come to an agreement ^_^

View attachment 36139 View attachment 36140 View attachment 36141

Just seen these. Could be of use to me. What do you want for them ? Don't forget to work out postage as it will be in parcel size !

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'd be OK to pay postage ontop of a price you'd like. I'm not sure I'll bump into Steve soon, as we are approaching 'caravan open season' and we are usually down at the in-laws caravan every weekend.

Let me know what you want for them, plus postage. Happy to pay that. The 7 speed cassettes use the same sprockets as 8 speed, I've got hundreds of shiny Dura Ace spacers, and am looking to move my Ribble to 8 speed from 7. My Ribble is currently using some older Dura Ace Uniglide sprockets, which I'd rather save for my best bike as that only accepts Uniglide (I have to order sprockets from the US).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom