SOLD: Scott Foil Team Issue (HMX) Aero Road Frameset - Small (52) - Never Used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MitchMan

Regular
I am selling my Scott Foil Team Issue (HMX) Aero Road Frameset in Small (52) as it was going to form the basis of my next road bike, but have decided to go in another direction. It has all the brake/gear cable guides still in place, and is ready to form the backbone of someones new bike.

This is the TOP OF THE RANGE frameset, as used by the Tour De France riders (e.g the Orica GreenEDGE Team) and comes with Scott FOIL full Carbon Fork, Ritchey WCS Headset, Shimano Press Fit BB and Ritchey FOIL Aero Carbon Seatpost.

The frame weights 890g, and the Fork 340g, and is also fully UCI approved.

I am looking for £1200 or near offers. Collection from North Essex/Suffolk Border will be necessary.

MitchMan

qGmslS4.jpg
B4rUVwj.jpg
CguRjq1.jpg
5OmpXpv.jpg
AOEyhYN.jpg
4dc0W9A.jpg
AWzEBDI.jpg
ow9GXy0.jpg
AONs6Oj.jpg
0ZC5WnX.jpg
pkKzRP4.jpg
rp9QQBt.jpg

Last edited:

Cyclist33

Have you got the receipt/paperwork?

OP
OP
M

MitchMan

Regular
Cyclist33 - Yes, I have the original order number and a print-out/receipt of the order with my name/address on it (same address where the bike will be collected from). This could also be double verified with the retailer if necessary.

However please note I made an error in my advert (corrected now) it is a Small (52) frame NOT a Medium (54).

MitchMat

uclown2002

Guru
Cyclist33 - Yes, I have the original order number and a print-out/receipt of the order with my name/address on it (same address where the bike will be collected from). This could also be double verified with the retailer if necessary.

However please note I made an error in my advert (corrected now) it is a Small (52) frame NOT a Medium (54).

MitchMat
I suggest you change the thread title then, under 'Thread Tools' I think.

Cyclist33

MitchMat

Oops, far too small for me then!

frogdr1ver

Would you post?

OP
OP
M

MitchMan

Regular
frogdr1ver - I would be too worried about damage to post it to you, I have had some very bad experiences with couriers lately and would simply not know how to pack it in a way to survive courier heavy handedness!

MitchMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom