[sold] Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 (latest version) in Black on 3. Boxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Due to getting a work phone I can't justify keeping this phone going as well :sad:

Fantastic phone, just read any review you want to see how superb it really is.

Beats just about every other phone out there.

Full techs and specs are available here; http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxys4/

I only got the phone about 6 weeks ago and will provide paperwork with it so you have the full remaining warranty available.

I did manage to mark the edge of the phone, (1st time ever, grrrrr!), but you can see this in the pics below, and it doesn't affect the use of the phone, and most importantly the screen in 100% unmarked.

The phone is fully boxed with everything it came with, (charger, headphones etc), there is a pack of 5 screen protectors included and also a heavy duty 6400maH battery and rear cover. (there is a very slight mark on the extended battery rear cover).

Apart from the marks I've mentioned the phone is unblemished and in perfect order. The charger and headphones are brand new and have never been used.

Looking at what these are selling for, and considering they are IRO of £500!! sim free, I'm asking £300 delivered.

This phone is on the 3 network, however, I'm told that Android phones are very easy to unlock to all networks.

Please ask if you have any questions.

FYI - this is also advertised elsewhere.

Attachments

• Phone 1.jpg
    Phone 1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Phone 2.jpg
    Phone 2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Phone 3.jpg
    Phone 3.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Phone 4.jpg
    Phone 4.jpg